Friday, July 20, 2007

13 Movies I've Seen Up to Now, This Summer

I know, it's a lot, but I'm addicted!

There's a little bug here, though. I can't (really, I can't) go to my hometown cinema anymore. People chit chat, explain the movies out loud, read out loud what's written on the screen, eat candies and make lots of noise with their bags. And it doesn't get any better. Sorry folks, but I'm ashamed of being a Maskoutaine (a person living in St-Hyacinthe) some days...

1. Once (Wow, wow, wow)
2. Paris, je t'aime (Stories around the same theme: a success)
3. Evening (Touching)
4. Harry Potter et l'ordre du Phénix (Magical?!)
5. Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (Not complicated)
6. Danny Ocean 13 (Ok)
7. Nitro (Lots of stuff going on...)
8. Je vais bien, ne t'en fais pas (Wonderful theme song)
9. Je vous trouve très beau (Funny)
10. Ne le dis à personne (Thriller)
11. The Painted Veil (2 thumbs up)
12. Vis libre ou crève (Action, again and again)
13. and Hairspray (in less than an hour!)

No comments: