Friday, December 11, 2009

When I Was a Kid (another list of 13)...

1. I played outside a lot
2. I enjoyed making shelters using the sofa's cushions
3. I was not allergic to cats
4. I loved getting dressed, doing my hair, putting on my mother's makeup
5. I spent my summers in the pool with my sisters and our neighbours (we also camped in the trailer-tent, it was greeeaaat!)
6. I was part of the church choir
7. I regularly lip synced in the living room, standing on one of the kitchen stools
8. I ate peanut butter by the spoon
9. I often moved furniture around in my bedroom
10. I adored bionic woman
11. I had a lot of fun looking for the toy in the cereal boxes
12. I walked on the snow banks when I came back from school, in the wintertime (they were enormous, of course)
13. I was pretty good at skipping rope

1 comment:

Ani said...

I love your list! I did the same thing on our snow banks. We had plenty of snow on top of the mountains of Colorado.