Monday, September 28, 2009

What Do You Think?

I've been thinking about this for two days now and I don't know what to do. Someone has been giving out on her blog, a poster she had made : How to be a Goddess. I printed it and then I realized how similar it was to another poster I have (bought it two years ago): How to be an Artist.

I wrote a post on "the Goddess" blog mentioning I thought they look alike. My comment was posted automatically, and then erased the day after. I was expecting, I don't know, an explanation or something. Now it just looks weird don't you think? On top of it, on the Goddess FB info section, her first inspiration is SARK, the author of How to be an Artist...

Yesterday, "the Goddess" mentioned that you could buy her poster, but this post has been erased. Maybe she understood she was clearly making money out of someone else's work?

Now, what do you think I should do?

(I went on SARK'S website, to let her know, but we can't email her directly.)

Any suggestions?

No comments: