Thursday, October 9, 2008

Café Zira

I went to the restaurant tonight with my dear Alizée and her iPhone, the iPhone almost being human with all its gadgets!

So, night out in a place I particularly like: Café Zira in Saint-Hyacinthe. The food is simple AND original (my favorite thing is the Créole sandwich...), a cosy, nice place to eat. Even if it took me 20 minutes to find a parking space (no joke, downtown was full packed!), it was nothing, really.

It's also the place where Alizée had one of her dreams come true: eat chips with a fork: she found nachos soaking in the salsa, all soft and ready for «ze» fork. Of course, a picture was taken (yes, of course, with the iPhone previously mentioned) to capture this very emotional momen .:-) Alizée has extraordinary life goals like that (there are so many other crazy ones, she's really a funny young adult). It's inspiring me for my Friday list of «13»...

3 comments:

Ani said...

i have done number 13 with various pieces of computer equipment at work, and yes, it is mighty satisfying.

Ani said...

whoops! wrong post, but anyway...

i love the iphone. i don't have one but hubby does and that is enough for me. i'm always asking him to look stuff up for me!

Anonymous said...

best sandwiches in town!