Friday, May 16, 2008

13 Things About My Day...

1. I found Amy Butler's fabrics at Effiloché on Plaza St-Hubert in Montreal.
2. Incredible! My three favorite authors have released a new book recently: Anna Gavalda, Alexandre Jardin and Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt (bought them, couldn't resist...).
3. The flowers in the trees smell so good (lilac and others).
4. I prepared something delicious for dinner, I do not cook usually: pasta with pil-pil shrimps.
5. I went for ice cream at our new spot, with Alizée.
6. Alizée came with me to do the grocery (thanks for your support, darling!).
7. All my chores are done (grocery, laundry, ironing, vacuum, dusting), I'm free for the long weekend :-)
8. I just put away my office stuff to make room for my sewing stuff.
9. I'm still waiting for some news from my dear friend Tanja (how are you sweetie?).
10. I watched Finding Neverland while I did the ironing ( I was a bit behind: approximately fifteen blouses and shirts to do...).
11. I installed the phone (couldn't hear anything with the old one) and it works fine.
12. Hubby called me from his daughter's brand new home.
13. I still can't believe I was interviewed for the radio (It's in French though, click on the Creacamp interview, bottom of the page).

No comments: