Monday, November 12, 2007

SPEAQ 2007

Usually I don't talk about work. Today is an exception. Last week, I was at SPEAQ and I had such a great time. I saw fantastic people (some I knew, some I got to know) with whom I had great conversations.

I've attended quality presentations and I learned lots of stuff, especially about technologies. As a good learner, I've already reinvested to make sure I remember about them: I've created a del.icio.us account (adore), a Facebook account (don't really like it yet, but we'll see) and as soon as I can, I'll try the wikis...

I've also listened to great conferences, very lively and motivating. Fresh air is always welcomed when comes a season like fall: Thursday evening, an energizing hyperactive, Friday morning a moving "preacher", Saturday morning a colleague who makes great links between technologies and learning and a man who inspires anyone who meets him...

No comments: