Friday, August 3, 2007

13 Songs I Like to Listen to Nowadays

1. Hey There Delilah / Plain White T's
2. U-Turn (Lili) / Aaron (From the movie Je vais bien, ne t'en fais pas)
3. Flagpole Sitta / Harvey Danger (And its funny video I adore)
4. Evil Woman / E.L.O. (Thanks to Pancakemama for reminding me that song!)
5. Everything / Michael Buble
6. Superman / Lazlo Bane (I'm hooked on Scrubs and it's the theme)
7. Tempted / Squeeze (Because of the Heineken TV commercial)
8. How Soon is Now / The Smiths (Since I started watching Charmed with my daughter)
9. La Revencha del Tango / Gotan Project
10. Big Girls Don't Cry / Fergie
11. Cruel to Be Kind / Marshall Crenshaw (Memories from my college years...)
12. Fallen From the Sky / Glen Hansard (From the movie Once)
13. The Hill / Marketa Irglova (From the movie Once)

No comments: