Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wrapping Gifts

I have always enjoyed wrapping gifts very much. This year, I started with brown craft paper (simple, cheap) and added a touch of red, white and silver. I made my own name tags (inspired by the blog A Creative Mint who also gave me the idea of using doilies).
It was a fastidious thing to glue all those sequins, but the effet was fantastic.
Yeah for sparkles!

Some of the stuff I used to decorate the gifts.


The many mini gifts for my nephew and niece: each one had a sentence from a Christmas carol. They had to find out the missing word and sing the sentence before opening the gifts. A nice family activity, because, you can guess, everyone participated...

When all gifts were wrapped and decorated, I put them in a transparent paper, attaching their Christmas ornament to it (it's a tradition I started 3 years ago, every year I offer them an ornament according to a theme. This year's theme was creatures from the forest).

No comments: