Monday, August 31, 2009
Thursday, August 27, 2009
I AM a positive person
I WANT my daughters to stay happy forever.
I HAVE an incredible husband
I KEEP learning, every day.
I WISH I COULD be more motivated to do yoga.
I HATE people who are grumpy.
I FEAR skunks, but hey that's something you might already know.
I HEAR babies giggling and I'm instantly happy.
I DON'T THINK I'll ever be a grouchy old lady.
I REGRET that I lost my time with people who were so not nice...
I LOVE sewing, listening to music, watching movies (or DVD series), reading, writing, surfing the Internet, traveling, dreaming...
I AM NOT able to work, work, work. I need a more serene life.
I DANCE like crazy, can't wait for a party, who's organizing one?
I SING in the car. And I'm loud baby, I'm loud!
I NEVER remember phone numbers, well, numbers in general.
I REALLY want to publish a book with my friend Tanja.
I CRY WHEN people are awful to me.
I AM NOT ALWAYS tidy (Yesssss, I cured myself from my obsession to organize, tidy everything, all the time).
I HATE when people scream and swear especially in front of children.
I AM CONFUSED ABOUT my left and my right. I've always been.
I NEED my family, my friends.
I SHOULD go buy Alias 3 this weekend, I can't wait to see what's happening to Sydney!
Monday, August 17, 2009
(If you feel like answering them too, go ahead!)
Friday, August 7, 2009
2. I like the St-Lawrence River more and more
3. I can't stand to stay under the sun for long
4. Weather doesn't affect me when I'm on vacation
5. My hair now curls naturally. Hormones I guess...
6. I can avoid spending when I decide to
7. I like retro stuff ("diner" style)
8. I prefer stripping off paint to painting (how bizarre)
9. I am becoming a zen person
10. I am a quiet person, but when it's party time, here I come!
11. I prefer going to the movies during the day (cheaper, less people)
12. Eating less meat is easier than I thought
13. I LOVE road trips. I'm planing another one next summer. Direction? Brooklyn!