Thursday, August 27, 2009

I...

I AM a positive person

I WANT my daughters to stay happy forever.

I HAVE an incredible husband

I KEEP learning, every day.

I WISH I COULD be more motivated to do yoga.

I HATE people who are grumpy.

I FEAR skunks, but hey that's something you might already know.

I HEAR babies giggling and I'm instantly happy.

I DON'T THINK I'll ever be a grouchy old lady.

I REGRET that I lost my time with people who were so not nice...

I LOVE sewing, listening to music, watching movies (or DVD series), reading, writing, surfing the Internet, traveling, dreaming...

I AM NOT able to work, work, work. I need a more serene life.

I DANCE like crazy, can't wait for a party, who's organizing one?

I SING in the car. And I'm loud baby, I'm loud!

I NEVER remember phone numbers, well, numbers in general.

I REALLY want to publish a book with my friend Tanja.

I CRY WHEN people are awful to me.

I AM NOT ALWAYS tidy (Yesssss, I cured myself from my obsession to organize, tidy everything, all the time).

I HATE when people scream and swear especially in front of children.

I AM CONFUSED ABOUT my left and my right. I've always been.

I NEED my family, my friends.

I SHOULD go buy Alias 3 this weekend, I can't wait to see what's happening to Sydney!

2 comments:

jane said...

omg we have so much in common! :)

Dominique said...

@ Jane, That's wonderful!