Saturday, January 24, 2009

13 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me

1. I did some modeling when I was a child.
2. I once «forgot» to get out of a chair lift.
3. I can walk (or dance) for hours without feeling tired.
4. I'm obsessed by homemade donuts (my husband only makes a batch once a year, otherwise I can't stop myself). By the way, there are still a few in the freezer. They are talking to me, calling me. No joke.
5. I am a very good public. Watching a funny movie at the cinema with me is quite an experience :-)
6. I can't sleep if my feet are cold. It's the only thing that can stop me from falling asleep.
7. Less than 3 years ago, it was im-pos-si-ble for me to tolerate mess. I'm over that now and I feel a lot better.
8. I can hardly see myself with a car that would be automatic.
9. I've had my cell phone for more than 6 years and I don't plan on changing it soon. It still works fine.
10. I can't watch eye surgery on TV. When I go to get my eyes checked I'm the freak who won't let the doctor do some of the tests. (Nothing goes into my eyes. No-way).
11. When I watch TV, I'm always covered by one of my quilts. Even in the summer.
12. Being on the road inspires me (driving or not).
13. I'm not a big fan of fine cuisine.

No comments: