Friday, January 25, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

This is my first time, I'm so excited! Thanks Cathy... I don't know who to tag though, so if you're reading this and feel like doing it consider yourself tagged!

This meme is about telling you 6 things you might not know about me:

1. I am going to be a step-grand-mother in July (my husband's daughter Roxane is pregnant!).
2. I reconnected with someone from my past through Facebook and we've been writing for a couple of months now.
3. I wish I were richer to stop working and have more time for my creative projects.
4. I can imitate many accents.
5. I was the lead singer of the Bend Your Knees Band. (Don't laugh, we were good at the time!)
6. At home, if technology doesn't work (especially the printer), I can also imitate Hulk (and like him, I can't control myself).

No comments: