Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'm a Happy Person

I love the postcard swaps because I love doing them, first of all. I also love them because, for once, I can receive something fun from the mailman. And since I work mostly from home, I have a chance to see him coming, I expect him (well, not in the sense that, well you know, I don't expect him him, I just expect what he can bring me, there, said...) from day to day.

Yesterday I received my moo minicards and I had the same feeling: excited to have something fun in my mailbox. Today, excitement reaches climax: I received my moo stickerbook AND a gift for me and my partner in crime that I ordered a month ago (can't tell you what it is, 'cause she might be reading, right now, and her birthday is only tomorrow, so shhhhhh!).

I know it's a little childish to get excited for such a small thing, but when you work from home, alone all day, you get excitement where you can!

No comments: