Thursday, September 27, 2007

Clean «Green»

We never know when we will make an interesting discovery.

Last Friday, as I was with my daughter filming for work, we made a short stop at a store. Sophie had already mentioned how great she felt by cleaning «green», but honestly, I thought it might be easy in a big city like Montreal to find those products, not here. Well, I was wrong. There's a store at 570 Mondor (close to a place I lived a looooong time ago), in Saint-Hyacinthe, where they sell all the necessary cleaning stuff for your body, clothes, windows and floors.

As soon as I finish my naughty-so-bad cleaning products, I switch to «green» stuff. On top of everything, the gentlemen there are really nice. At my daughter's school, they've gradually replaced soaps and cleaning products for ecological products. And you, when do you switch to «green»?

1 comment:

Ani said...

i've been cleaning green for about a year now. i use white vinegar with a little dish soap mixed in for my spray which is so cheap and cleans really well!

that's great that they have switched at the school.