Friday, August 31, 2007

13 Things You Might Ignore About Me

1. I'm very picky when it comes to food. I don't like fish, pears, olives, lobster, raisins, garlic, dill pickles and so many more. However, I adore Bruxelles sprouts, turnips, eggplants, goat cheese, shrimps. And I eat fruits only when they are perfectly ripe, not before, not after. Croissants and bread have to be extremely fresh, so does milk. I drink an impressive quantity of water but it has to be spring water. My man says my mouth is snobbish. I guess he's right.

2. I react to medication a lot, I must take the info about possible side effects. I'm allergic to Penicillin and don't tolerate Ventolin. I've been hospitalized before because the antibiotics I was taking got me sicker. I try to avoid being sick as much as possible :-)

3. As a teen, my parents were too cool. Really. I didn't whine about it (I was a teenager!) but now, I know it was not what I needed then. Anyway, my friends thought I was sooooo lucky.

4. I'm a real catastrophe in most sports. In fact, in most sports where you need equipement (skis, skates, sticks, balls, rackets). First time I went down-hill skiing, I took the chair lift and didn't get out. Someone came to get me, with a ladder. T'was clearly embarrassing... I'm a great dancer though!

5. I have a mole on my right knee. My doctor often offered to take it off, but I think I'm a little attached to it.

6. Before studying to become a teacher, I studied Communication for a year to become a journalist. At night I was constantly dreaming I was teaching in a dream school. By the way, this school exists...

7. I play the flute and the piano. To be honest, I played, but one day, I'll play again.

8. I'm working on a fantastic project with Tanja. To be continued...

9. I have a giddiness problem.

10. I don't like animals. Sorry beasts, I don't wanna be your friend. C'est la vie!

11. I collect lots of things. I've always done that. Getting older makes it worse.

12. In the car, with my daughters, we sometimes do the fingers dance, I can't explain it, you gotta be there. It's a little like Claude's little finger dog. No really, you have to be there..

13. I never open my eyes under water, I hate it and I can't see a thing anyway. I always swim with my arms in front of me to avoid hitting someone or something.

No comments: