Thursday, July 12, 2007

Fabrics


Last week-end, I finally made the quilt I had planned on doing for a few years (years? really? my, my...). I had bought lots of fabrics of different shades of blue and the result is quite nice. I'll take pictures and put them on my flickr soon. As soon as I'm done with a sewing project, I have to start thinking about the next one. And I've got beautiful ideas. In order to make them come true, though, I had to go shopping for new fabrics. Oh no, not fabric shopping... :-) Yesssssss Mamma!

I love walking the aisles and discover different textures, varied colors, adorable patterns. I'm always looking for a treasure: forgotten fabrics, cheap ones, or those that are at the wrong place. You can see my latest acquisitions on the first picture, too cool, hey?

No comments: