Thursday, May 24, 2007

Rufus...

Don't get me wrong, but I love Rufus. Not love "love", you know... I like his personal style, his Calimero (cartoon character who always said that life was so unfair) side, his songs. My husband, who's not jealous at all (yes, yes, we know that Rufus is gay), offered me his last album which is really great. My favorite song, Going to a Town, was introduced to me by my good friend Tanja, two weeks ago, as a "sneak preview".

It's too bad that the tickets are sold out for his June show. We regularly check for the other show in August, in Montreal. If we can't have tickets, we might even go to the USA... We did it for Jonny, we could do it again for Rufus! Until then, I listen to his old and latest ones, appreciating a unique talent, a kind of singer I really like (musically, right, because I don't know if you know, but I'm definitely not his type...).

As teenagers-groupies out of their mind would say during a concert, holding a huge flashcard: "We love you Rufus" :-)

No comments: