1. Organize my studio
2. Continue ze big clean up (tidy, clean, recycle, give, throw away)
3. Give a second life to some of my furniture
4. Have no idea of what time it is, even what day it is (and take my time)
5. Paint (alone or wth others)
6. Take advantage of the pool (already done with that incredible heat wave)
7. Read in my new hammock
8. Continue to learn how to crochet
9. Sew, for fun
10. Mini road trips here and there
11. Style my hair (which is very long now) in many different ways (braids, buns, pigtails, ponytails)
12. Watch my TV series (DVD), late at night when everyone is asleep
13. Last but not least: relax, do nothing. Just. Because.
Friday, July 9, 2010
I dream of a little house for the rear end of our garden. A place to hide from neighbours and for a sweet escape, close to home. If not a little house, a small caravan like this one would do the job nicely. Tiny, teeny-weeny problem: huge trees and our beloved pool block the way. Sighs... That would have been so cute. More sighs...
The picture was taken here.